1. Open an Excell file and put the available information (columns for CAS/Name/SMILES are needed)
2. Select and copy the three columns with ID information
3. Open Notepad and paste the copied information
4. Go to File >> Save as..
5. Select the location where the file will be saved
6.Type a name of the file with smi extension. For example if you file is named "My_chemicals_list", then you should type "My_chemicals_list.smi"
7. Select All types from the drop-down menu and save the file.
Now the .smi file is ready and you can load it into the Toolbox.